Use of Plastic Free July® name, resources, badges and other branding
The Plastic Free Foundation is committed to its vision of a world without plastic waste. We have invested significant resources in designing branding, resources and set of behaviour change tools that are designed to achieve as much consumer behaviour change away from single-use plastics as possible.
We want this branding to reach as wide an audience as possible. So we have made resources available for use by you and others. But we need you to follow certain guidelines in using our branding. If this is not done, it could jeopardise our funding, and the continued success of our mission.
The guidelines for using our branding are:
- Only use the badges, posters and other promotional material made available for your use in our resources section. Do not use any of our other branding or material.
- Don’t change or edit the Brand Materials in any way, with the exception of adding text to our editable events poster.
- Use the Brand Materials only for the purpose of sharing the Plastic Free July® challenge.
- Use the Brand Materials only in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
- Each time you use our Brand Materials online, where it is technically feasible to do so, direct users to register on our website.
- Don’t use badges and/or other branding in relation to the sale of goods or services without previous written permission.
- Don’t state or imply that your organisation has any formal relationship with, or are in any way endorsed by, the Plastic Free Foundation unless this has been agreed in writing. You are welcome to share that your organisation is participating in the Plastic Free July® challenge.
- Don’t state or imply that you or any other third party are involved in managing the Plastic Free July challenge.
- Don’t state or imply that a person can be registered or officially sign up for the Plastic Free July initiative in any way other than through registering on this website.
- Don’t use the Plastic Free July® trademark (name, logo, wording or other collateral) in materials for communications directing participants to other organisations or websites.
Your permission to use the Brand Materials is on the condition that you comply with these guidelines at the time that you use our branding. We may change these guidelines from time to time.
Thank you for being part of the solution and for your contribution to a world without plastic waste.