Read the story of Plastic Free July in our new book. If you need reusables or other items to ditch single-use plastic, we encourage participants to use what they have, buy second hand and support local businesses. If you prefer to purchase reusable items online, consider the range of approved retailers that Plastic Free July has officially partnered with. These businesses support the Plastic Free Foundation to deliver the challenge and align with our vision and fit with our values.
Limited edition Plastic Free July produce bags.
*The Plastic Free Foundation receives a small commission on the sale of these carefully selected products through affiliate links. Buying through these links supports our work as a not-for-profit organisation to bring about behaviour change and work towards a world without plastic. This excludes the book ‘Plastic Free’ where royalties are shared between the co-authors.
The Plastic Free Foundation would like to sincerely thank the following businesses that have chosen to give back through fundraising and donations this July.
As a charity, support from businesses ensures we can continue to build the movement, help more people discover plastic free solutions and create a world without plastic waste. Thank you so much!
- Afends – promoting sustainability amongst the surf & fashion industry
- I’m Plastic Free – zero waste, plastic free and upcycled
- Bam Baw – sustainable alternatives to single use products
- All Plastic Free – essentials for a plastic free bathroom
- Happy Human Brands Pty Ltd – reusable and refillable cleaning products
- Tings Jamaican – tote bags for a cause
- What’s Good – one-stop shop for eco-friendly products
- Woodruff and Co – custom stamps, paper tape and supplies
- Smiling Wallaby – eco-friendly solutions for everyday life
- Eco & Basics – earth-friendly products for a low waste lifestyle
- So Cool Brands – organically flavoured pure water drinks for kids
- Cooee Water – filtered water coolers
- Unwrapped Life – plastic-free products for hair and body
- Tailz – biodegradable dog poop bags
- Oolo – organic loose leaf teas, 100% biodegradable from leaf to packaging
For me, saying goodbye to plastic bags REALLY happened when I stopped saying 'it's okay this one time'. I started doing hilarious things like carrying six avocados in my handbag or wrapping all my shopping up in my gym towel.