Plastic Free Foundation LTD
Terms and Conditions
(last updated April 2020)
- By working with businesses across the globe to reduce and refuse single-use plastic, Plastic Free July is supporting communities to avoid landfill, reduce their eco-footprint and protect the ocean.
- By participating in the Plastic Free July Business Membership 2020 you intend to implement the Plastic Free July Challenge in your business in 2020.
- By participating in the Plastic Free July Business Membership, businesses do not become members of the Plastic Free Foundation or have voting rights.
By registering for a Plastic Free July Business Membership 2020, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You will never give, provide or otherwise make available your password to another individual, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to never use another member’s account for any purpose;
- You will not be entitled to any monetary benefit in the event that the Plastic Free Foundation highlights or otherwise selects your content to be featured on the website (eg. ‘What Others Do’ stories);
If you post content or load a map onto our events page, you are giving the Plastic Free Foundation non exclusive rights to promote and distribute this content, in whole or in part, on an ongoing basis.
Plastic Free Foundation reserves the right to add, modify, or remove any of these rules at any time without prior notice. Rule changes apply to past, current and future posts.