1. Pick a spot
- Pick a spot near your school, workplace or somewhere that has significance to you. It could be a beach, park or street.
- If you like, invite others in the community to join you using our media release template.
- Download and print out a Two Hands Project sign & Plastic Free July sign for a photo and to let passers-by know what your up to.
- Take some reusable gloves, bags/buckets for the litter you'll collect, sunscreen, hat and camera.
- Spend 30 minutes picking-up as much plastic pollution as possible.
- Take a picture of your haul.
- Audit / assess what you've collected.
- Dispose what you've collected responsibly.